Today (Tuesday) we went out to Tybee Island to do some more sight seeing in our new little corner of the world. Unfortunately Mom and Dad didn't plan very well and when we got to the island, it was a very blustery day (as Pooh would say) and too cold for a walk on the beach. Needless to say, I did not get to see the Ocean for the first time as I had hoped. The Historic Tybee Lighthouse is closed on Tuesdays and the museum was closed for Veteran's Day. (Way to go Mom and Dad!) At least we got a picture or two with the digital camera before the battery went completely dead (since no one planned ahead to charge it before our Tybee Island "adventure"). Don't worry, I am working on this talking thing so that I can help my folks remember a thing or two every now and then.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment