Here are a few pictures from Halloween night last Friday. I can't believe how long it took me to post these. Unfortunately, we did not get any pictures of the wiggle worm (Meredith) with Dick Cheney (Dad) in full costume. I will definitely try to get some for the scrapbook even if they aren't really from Halloween night. We had a fun time handing candy out to all of the trick-or-treaters that came to the door of our new house. I think Bobby was ready for them around 5:00 even though we didn't have any visits until just before 7:00. It was a good thing he bought extra candy while he was out earlier that day however, because we had kids by the droves! It was also great to visit with Papa and Nana Robbie as well as Cousin Joby, Aunt Janell and Jeremy via web cam on such a fun night.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment