Dad had a 4-day weekend for Veteran's Day this week, so we went to River Street on Monday to see, learn about and experience more of our new home, Savannah. I had never seen a river before. It was pretty exciting. There were a lot of large boats that mom says we will go on sometime soon. I want to ride on the Savannah River Queen-- the name is fun and girly. I am hoping people can get in the river to splash and play because if I have as much fun as I do at bath time in just a little water, think how much MORE fun an entire river of water must be! This world is so exciting! I discover and experience so many new things with every passing day. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment