Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Fun!

Ok, so I know this post is going to end up being out of order because I haven't posted in a while and these photos are from just minutes ago. I will catch you up on the "in between" as soon as I get a few more moments.

But, for now, here are a few fun pictures of Meredith having a great time playing with and attempting to swallow the empty Wheat Thins box. She was eyeing it the other day as it sat on her play mat while I snacked nearby. So, today when she was just as fixated on it while I ate from it, I decided I would let her have it when the box was empty. She loved it! What is it with kids and empty boxes?! :) It was nice to see her so happy since she has been displaying quite the little 'tude after waking from her afternoon nap.

I am going to go ahead and confess that there are probably way too many pictures of Meredith with a silly Wheat Thins box, but... I just can't help myself. Apparently Bobby can't help but have his shirt off in every picture that gets posted to this site.

No comments: