I haven't been updating much lately and I apologize. Time flies when you are soaking in every possible moment of babyhood with your little one. Most recently Meredith has discovered her feet and LOVES to hold them, kick them and suck on them. She can even get her feet to her mouth and move all of her toes out of her mouth except for her big toe so that she is sucking her "foot thumb". She's talented, what can I say? For anyone who wants to give me grief about the fact that she is wearing purple socks with her yellow West Point outfit, go ahead. It is a travesty of fashion, and I should not have allowed it. Earlier in the day she was, in fact wearing a purple onesie. When that was destroyed either by a diaper explosion or spit up, Bobby changed her. That's all I can say in the outfit's defense. Well, that and... they match the blanket?!
Next, you see that Meredith has been working on sitting up all by herself. She is getting pretty good, actually and these pictures do not necessarily do her progress justice though she does spend quite a bit of her time in this position or falling into a roll, which lands her on her back. In the words of our good friend Lee Ann, this is her "spider monkey" sitting stage.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If this is the only fashion crime you commit, then Bobby should probably start watching out for boys like Thomas. I love her spider monkey sitting! She is doing great!
Post a Comment