Here are a few pictures of the days leading up to Christmas. We had a lot of fun and got pretty worn out at times too. Sorry these are going up so late. By the way, I was made aware during our trip to Wyoming, that several of the pictures in the slideshows do not show up correctly when being viewed on a PC (I am going to refrain from making a condescending joke about such issues being caused by the crudiness of a PC. I also am not going to take this opportunity to get on my soapbox about how everyone should own a Mac because they're simply the highest quality, glitch-free, easiest computer to operate). Anyway, apparently if you are having trouble viewing the pictures on the blog, simply click on the pictures and it will take you to the picasa web albums page where the pictures are stored. Enjoy!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment