Sunday, August 7, 2011
False Labor
So, last Sunday during a trip to Los Lunas to see my Mom, sister and nephew, I started having contractions. Since we were 6+ hours from home, and were set to drive back that day, Mom drove us home (which is the only place I wanted to be once they started). Thankfully they were not indicative of "real labor" and after a trip to the Sierra Vista hospital (not the hospital where I will deliver), it was decided that I will not deliver for 2 weeks at least. The contractions continued for 36+ hours, but thankfully they are over and we are all fine! Thank goodness for Mom who could be here to help with EVERYTHING but especially Meredith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for you sweet Jamie! Thought of you at retret this weekend. We are going to miss you this year at MOPS!
Post a Comment