Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Long Lost Blogger Returns...

Sorry it has been such an incredibly long time since our last post. Man! Sometimes things just get busy and crazy and you don't even know how to keep up with it all (I normally don't, hence the blog being abandoned temporarily). I can't promise it won't happen again, but just to give everyone at least a small update on the BIG things happening in our world...

Bobby got promoted to Captain on Friday, May 29th and we are so proud!
Bobby left for training in New Mexico on Saturday, May 30th for 17 days and we are so sad!
Meredith and I are enjoying one another's company and pointing out pictures of Daddy throughout the house until he returns-- taking it day by day.

In the end, we know it will be good for us all to have a little "preparation" for the "real deal" coming up in November.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

This is so happy and so sad! I know it has to be hard, and I wish I were closer. We would hang out more! Love you! I will be praying!