Well the sun is finally starting to shine in Savannah, which gave Dad the great idea to spend some time outside with me and soak up a few of God's glorious rays while Mom took care of some things inside. However, it is impossible for a girl to work on her tan when she is drenched in SPF 5000 sunscreen from head-to-toe. Dad got extra motivated and set up the pack-n-play on the back porch so I could hang out and watch while he mowed the leaves in the backyard that he did not have the energy or the materials to bag up since NOVEMBER....uuh, can you say lazy! Dad's motivation, coupled with the fact that he has a cheap lawnmower, turned this great idea into a tragedy. After replacing a spark plug and spilling gasoline all over his hands, Dad forgot that I was only 10 feet away when he decided to start the lawnmower. Once he FINALLY realized that I was screaming my head off out of fear--two minutes later, he still could not pick me up because he had fuel on his hands. Long story short, Mom rescued me. The pictures below are from after the series of unfortunate events that led to my aversion of yard work. In addition, I think Dad added a couple of his favorite pictures.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is SO BEAUTIFUL! It looks like motherhood is being kind to you. You are beautiful too! I still miss you so much.
Post a Comment