Meredith tried vegetables (more specifically, green beans) for the first time on Sunday and Dad was in control of the camera. We may as well make a flip book because I think he caught just about every last second of the experience on film. (Can you still say that when it's not on film? Hmmm...) We all had a great time! It was fun to see her squint and pucker almost like the green beans tasted sour, which compared to milk and cereal, I guess they probably do. I hope that you enjoy the experience as much as we did. Laugh and wince and giggle... experience green beans for the first time all over again with us!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so beautiful. I love all of the facial expressions she makes. I can't believe she is eating foods already! It seems like yesterday I was holding her at the hospital. We miss you guys!
So cute, I love her smile! So glad to see Bobby wearing a shirt too!
Post a Comment