We finally have a nursery! And, with the help of our wonderful friends The Krahmers, who came and helped us at the new house all weekend, we were able to paint it a beautiful green! Mom (Jaime) was pretty apprehensive about taking on the project at first, but with Melissa's encouragement and expertise, it looks great! Don't let the pictures fool you, Mom was pretty apprehensive the WHOLE time... "Did I pick the right color? Is it going to glow green like that when it's dry? Will anyone want to buy this house with the bedroom painted this color? What if I mess up?" I know most of you aren't surprised that I would worry about things like that. But, again, it turned out wonderfully and was a fun group effort. We will continue to post pictures as we make more progress. Bobby got all of the furniture in the room once the walls were dry. We still have to put the crib together and get some decorations up. Let us know when you want to come for a visit to see it for yourself!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment